homestead - Re: [Homestead] ACORN - criminal enterprises

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] ACORN - criminal enterprises
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 11:41:01 -0400

bob ford wrote:
From today's WSJ:

OCTOBER 30, 2008
An Acorn Whistleblower Testifies in Court
The group's ties to Obama are extensive.By JOHN FUND

What a mess. That story was so convoluted, I had trouble following it, but of course, I am not that familiar with ACORN, just know that there are voter registration abuses alleged from this group. Any organization that is that screwed up at the top has little means or motivation to make those near the bottom fall in line.

Bev
--
“Fear is the path to the Dark Side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda