homestead - Re: [Homestead] Water issues in CA

  • From: Bunjov AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: cvclifford78 AT yahoo.com
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Water issues in CA
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 10:29:51 EDT

I have already written about my friend, who rides Sheriff's Posse Search and
Rescue, regularly finding bloated bodies - mostly of seniors - who die out
here 'behind the hills' - for lack of water and air conditioning. Their
animals, if confined, are also found dead.

I can see this line of thought tying in with Don's stone tools - I have
spoken earlier on the list to someone (?) regarding the tribes who traversed
the
Mojave River all the way to Utah - Vanyume.

Somehow, "The People" made it. I am planning yet another trip up into
Spanish Canyon when the 'winter' begins, and will be looking to catalog stone
tools
and old metal mining implements.

Sandy
Mid-Mojave

In a message dated 10/31/2008 2:30:11 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,