homestead - [Homestead] Guess who said...

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: Homestead List <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Guess who said...
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 00:02:15 -0400

"You don't see beef in our freezer. I love that I was brought up on this clean, healthy source of protein, and we teach our children the same. It makes sense for us to seize the opportunity to harvest our own food."

Wow...I'd say guess who said that, but you probably already know.
http://tinyurl.com/6pcukx
--
“Fear is the path to the Dark Side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda

  • [Homestead] Guess who said..., EarthNSky, 10/30/2008