homestead - Re: [Homestead] Foul

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Foul
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 19:17:24 -0700 (PDT)

I don't go their site as often as I should. They have put out a higher
quality mag than time or newsweek since I started paying attention. Mort
Zuckerman is smart. I see him on tv. He use to be a regular on Imus in the
morning.

I like to read barone to see mainstream conservative republican opinion. I
still read the Wash. Post , and NYT. daily, almost more out of habit than any
other reason.

I' have been reading periodicals from UK, India, and such, after being
directed by links. There is much information, especially from people in
other countries, I am trying to learn. The Times and the Post no longer have
credibility, to me, beacuse of their political positions (including this
financial crisis), and the way it affects actual news coverage.

The Post is still better than the times. USN&WR is more even-handed than
both, but it isn't a daily . I'm not sure why you would want a simple man's
opinion; but that is my opinion .. ;-) ....bobford