homestead - Re: [Homestead] Worms

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Worms
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 16:50:43 -0400

Ever so sorry...
I will try to comment in the future.
Just posting things I think will be of interest to some on the list.
Would you like me to repost with comments?
And no, Sandy, this is not about worm grunting..I don't know why your link isn't working..I would guess it falls under the category of climate change.

Bev

Clansgian AT wmconnect.com wrote:
Bev, you know I'm on your side, but you are pulling a TVO. So I must, deferentially and apologetically ask, how many of you do anything with a post that is just a link besides delete it??

As verbose as the list is, I always read the ones that include the poster's comment, summary (best), or significant quote. But just a link always goes into 'file 13'.

James