homestead - [Homestead] garden supplies and tools cabinet

  • From: keith bellinger <bartermn AT epix.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] garden supplies and tools cabinet
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 14:19:48 -0400

I'm taking a break from insulating the skirting between greenhouse and cabin. It's cold in the crawlspace!

So, I'm sitting in my lawn chair in the greenhouse thinking...the 11 foot tall cabin wall (minus the office door opening) needs a cabinet. I could hang long handled tools in it with room below for a potting bench. I remember Grandpa B had a similar one on the outside wall of his garage.

And I thought my building projects were done for the winter.

--
For by your words you will be justified Keith Bellinger
And by your words you will be condemned bartermn AT epix.net