homestead - Re: [Homestead] Struck out

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Struck out
  • Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 16:59:08 -0700 (PDT)

That recently became a felony in AZ , if I'm not mistaken. The horses sold
by a lot of the horse people around here end up in Mexican slaughter houses,
where it is legal. I have no opinion, one way or the other, I know most
people view horses as pets (working or not), I am not a horse person.
.....bobford