homestead - Re: [Homestead] Homestead partners

  • From: Clansgian AT wmconnect.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Homestead partners
  • Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 13:36:10 EDT

> >I remember when I was looking for a life partner. I could
> say husband, except I was looking for someone who would
> share equally in this lifestyle I'd already embraced.

When Herself and I met the very different orientations of our lives were
sharply reflected in that each of our separate libreries contianed several
hundred
volumes and there were no books that were in both collections .....

..... except one .....

Carla Emory's Encyclopedia of Country Living ... we both had that.

It was a fertile seed that has grown into quite a homesteading life.

James

  • Re: [Homestead] Homestead partners, Clansgian, 10/26/2008