homestead - Re: [Homestead] 2/3rds of US population lives in 'Constitution-free zone'

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] 2/3rds of US population lives in 'Constitution-free zone'
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 21:37:59 -0700 (PDT)

Congress no longer seems to even pretend to recognize the authority of the
Constitution.

Unfortunately, the ACLU seems to do nothing except hold news conferences
and use said news conferences for fund -raising mail..

They should get out of their air-conditioned offices, quit having lunch with
politicians, roll up their sleeves and actually start to organize those of us
who are angry about these matters.

They just want another check. I want the searches stopped ......bobford