homestead - Re: [Homestead] Bailout for Insurance companies, now

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Bailout for Insurance companies, now
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 16:20:43 -0700 (PDT)

Don , I don't know where that city is, but I certainly get the jest of your
statement. I am starting to view my our gov't as a fanged animal from horror
dreams. There is 'not' any money . None. They are burning out ink
cylinders on printing machines.

Do you think a billion freakin Chinese are going to say, "that's okay", when
we finally say the truth that all of their money which was invested in our
debt , is worthless. There are going to be a billion p*ssed off china-men.
And they have nukes, too.

I wish someone could organize a "real" , million man march Not a silly one
for show, like the hatemonger whats-his-name did, but one with a million men
and women with sticks and shovels running the b*stards out of Washington and
daring them to return.

There is no money. They are promising the sweat and the assets of us, our
children, and our grandchildren's grandchildren to foreign creditors, so that
bankers and their pet wh*re politicians, today, can be more comfortable
......bobford