homestead - Re: [Homestead] Small Georgia bank fails

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Small Georgia bank fails
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 14:53:08 -0700 (PDT)

Don, I read somewhere that they have budgeted over 100 Billion dollars just
to pay lawyers, accountants, bankers and beauracrats, just to administer this
bailout. And, you can bet many of these monkeys will be the same people
working in the same professions that got us into this mess. Someone should
be stocking up on kerosene and matches ........bobford