homestead - Re: [Homestead] About the New Party, was Powell endorsement

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] About the New Party, was Powell endorsement
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 10:27:12 -0800

The New Party has been busy "cleansing" their websites. Most of what I found on them I had to go to the Wayback Machine and other like things to find now.

Just like the requests by Farrakhan, the New Party wants everything quiet until after the election.

And, there are still photos of Teflon with the rest of the New Party candidates taken to do the victory dance!

:Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>

Bev; It was my understanding that the contract was only signed if a
candidate RAN on a New Party ticket, which Obama never did. I'd really
like to see some proof that he signed a contract. Since the ENTIRE point
of the contract is to make the connection to the New Party 'visible',
wouldn't the New Party be proudly announcing to the world that "their"
candidate is winning? This website sounds like more lies to me.