homestead - Re: [Homestead] Global warming??

  • From: Lynn Wigglesworth <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Global warming??
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 22:28:00 -0400

Even the people who believe in global warming have been saying for a
while that it's a poor name for it. It should be called Climate Change.
Some places will get warmer, some colder, with weather more extreme.

I still have no idea if it's caused by solar activity or CO2 (manmade or
otherwise), but cutting CO2 and other forms of pollution isn't a bad
idea, no matter what.

Lynn Wigglesworth