homestead - Re: [Homestead] FEAR!

  • From: Clansgian AT wmconnect.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] FEAR!
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 09:39:20 EDT

> >My friends, we are going through a fear bubble. Do not, I repeat, do
> not invest in fear. This fear bubble will be pricked, will be
> temporarily repaired, sorta fixed, then more pricks until it
> gradually, very gradually subsides, as these modern bubbles do.

I've no doubt, Gene, that you are essentially right. But avoiding fear
induced behavior doesn't mean that there isn't something there to be cautious
and
concerned about.

I have, for example, no fear whatever of snakes. It means I don't panic,
turn, and run into a tree when I see one. But it also means I know the
danger
and act appropriately.

Just because you are paranoid it doesn't mean they really aren't out to get
you!

<BR><BR>**************<BR>New MapQuest Local shows what's happening at your
destination.
Dining, Movies, Events, News &amp; more. Try it out
(http://local.mapquest.com/?ncid=emlcntnew00000002)</HTML>

  • [Homestead] FEAR!, Gene GeRue, 10/15/2008
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: [Homestead] FEAR!, Clansgian, 10/15/2008