homestead - [Homestead] "we could all be tracked" ALPR

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] "we could all be tracked" ALPR
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 17:50:20 -0700 (PDT)

If you click on the links and read these articles about ALPR cameras and
data-mining that's starting to spread across the U.S., you'll probably be
shocked. I said years ago, when Phoenix & Scottsdale started using red light
cameras it would eventually lead to no good. I had no clue just how bad the
tracking cameras could be. With your tag number, soon anyone with the access
to the software (three letter gov't acronyms, or corporate meddlers, etc.
alike) will be able to re-create everywhere you have traveled 24/7 , 365 days
per year for-ever, for it will be recorded and stored forever. They are just
getting started ....bobf

http://www.portlandtribune.com/news/story.php?story_id=122350294579016400

http://blog.oregonlive.com/oldtown/2008/10/cameras_cameras_etc.html

  • [Homestead] "we could all be tracked" ALPR, bob ford, 10/10/2008