homestead - [Homestead] KAM recap

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: Homestead List <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] KAM recap
  • Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2008 02:06:40 -0400

Gene, I found this site which pretty much covers the 'allegations',
http://neveryetmelted.com/index.php/category/khalid-al-mansour/

Of note is the comment at the bottom:
"Suppose the New York Times were to discover that the mentor of one of the founders of the American Nazi Party, an extremist with ties to foreign radicals who was still delivering antisemitic diatribes today, had persuaded a prominent Republican politician to write a letter of recommendation to McCain’s Congressman supporting his appointment to the Naval Academy at Annapolis? Would liberals consider this evidence of unsavory radical connections in MCain’s life history significant?"

My answer would be definitely, YES.
Obama had obvious connections with KAM..as KAM was raising money for Obama. Why?
--
"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'" Ronald Reagan

  • [Homestead] KAM recap, EarthNSky, 10/08/2008