homestead - Re: [Homestead] Privacy Chernobyl - facebook

  • From: "Lisa K.V. Perry" <lisakvperry AT gmail.com>
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Privacy Chernobyl - facebook
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 19:07:15 -0400

On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 7:01 PM, bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com> wrote:

> This is a scary article ....bobf
>
> "The fact that all sorts of data about each of us is being gathered and is
> archived, searchable, and can be compiled to create profiles about each of
> us is what makes digital privacy intrusions so much scarier than
> pre-Internet life, she said.

This is what made Akka and [Not Roy] show up in our group. I'm kidding.

Seriously though, I've almost had today's quotient met of scary and
unsettling information, please kindly hold new info until tomorrow. I'm
pretty sure there will be some.

I liked the picture, it caused my only laugh of the day thus far.

lkvp