homestead - Re: [Homestead] More fodder

  • From: Roy Morgan <k1lky AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] More fodder
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 14:08:19 -0400

[Not from Roy]

Eh. I'm less interested in Africa and more interested in what the Asian banks decide to do with us, given that they have us by the short and curlies.

On Oct 7, 2008, at 2:04 PM, EarthNSky wrote:

I told you you will start hearing more about Africa. The last line
gives me the creeps. After hearing all the Al Mansour stuff, and
knowing Obama's published plans for Africa, as well as the lack of
detail in some aspects of his past life...I am really starting to wonder...
Is the financial 'crisis' the shiny thing that distracts us from looking
at the deeper issues of the spread Islam, the rise of the third world,
and the possible connection between the two? Is Obama the agent of
global change? Is it a world revolution? Recall that autocrat =
dictator...