homestead - Re: [Homestead] More good news, not

  • From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] More good news, not
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 22:53:59 -0500

It's insane. I'm pretty sure we all know how trivial the amount of
money needed for programs like these is. And yet we can toss infinite
cash to war and banking

A couple of million dollars was also considered to be too much to
follow the Qaida money trail.

If the nation were a human being, it would be in a locked ward.

Marie