homestead - Re: [Homestead] Hopelessly addicted

  • From: <eureka AT hctc.net>
  • To: akkabhomestead AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Hopelessly addicted
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 19:45:04 -0500

We find these at our Texas chain grocery called HEB (Howard E. Butt, thankfully not called Butt's) which is not upscale. Next time I'm there I'll see who is manufacturing them and read the label and report back. Since we have them available year round, I've never been moved to buy them that way.

--Sage

On Mon, 29 Sep 2008 17:30:38 -0700 (PDT)