homestead - Re: [Homestead] Weird campaign news

  • From: DSanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Weird campaign news
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 15:01:30 EDT

yeah, I am afraid that the bloom is off of the rose. He is trailing in
Michigan by 7 points according to a quote on CNN, Michigan, union central and
home
to closing auto plants should be firmly in Obamas back pocket and was months
ago. His recent speeches though don't show anything new or for that matter
much that makes sense. It bolsters the argument that his inexperience is an
issue.

In a message dated 9/23/2008 12:10:03 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,