homestead - [Homestead] 2.5 billion bonus for Lehman Bros

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] 2.5 billion bonus for Lehman Bros
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 03:23:30 -0700 (PDT)

Lehman Bros New York employees to split  $2.5 billion dollar bonus.  This
keeps getting better and better.  These monkey boys, are splitting Billions,
as they wreak havoc on the  pension plans of working people and the perceived
assets of millions of citizens.

 The average salary ,including secretaries ,of the super central banking
bast*rds at Goldman Sachs is $521,000 per annum,

 No one is going to jail, instead they are being rewarded and are now
advising politicians on how to correct the problem they created.   A 19 year
old kid will do time in a cage  for stealing a $1.99 six pack of beer and
running out of the quick mart.  These thieves are rewarded for destroying
hundreds of billions of value in other people's assets.    I feel like I'm
living in a cartoon   .....bobford

Fury at $2.5bn bonus for Lehman's New York staff
By David Prosser
Monday, 22 September 2008
Related Articles
* $521,000: The average pay of Goldman Sachs employees ­ and that
includes secretaries
* Paulson wants deal by Friday
* US investment banks switch status
Up to 10,000 staff at the New York office of the bankrupt investment bank
Lehman Brothers will share a bonus pool set aside for them that is worth
$2.5bn (£1.4bn), Barclays Bank, which is buying the business, confirmed last
night.