homestead - Re: [Homestead] Don or Rob (WA) question

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Don or Rob (WA) question
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 17:30:06 -0700 (PDT)

To answer your last question , first.  There are two Robs on this list.  You
(in WA, Ithought) and Rob in VA.  I knew from the email address that you are
the Rob on farmer's lists.  There is only one Don.   By the way, I had
forggotten to paste the message.  It is from "cordwood  "guy", at grouply  ?
(I don't know what grouply is) When you clicked to his grouply site is when
you are asked for your yahoo name and password.   Thanks Rob, unless I hear
otherwise, I will not respond to his invitation ...bobford