homestead - Re: [Homestead] Rare Vijing-era shield found...

  • From: "roxann" <roxann AT ancientearthwisdom.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Rare Vijing-era shield found...
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 19:55:31 +0000

Those critters are called 'trash fairies' in my house. when something goes
missing, we say the trash fairy got it. i tell the kids they must have
thought it was trash since it was lying around in places it didn't belong,
lol.

Roxann, NW AR
http://blog.ancientearthwisdom.com (Ozark Musings from the homestead)
http://www.madisonwoods.wordpress.com (Fantasy Fiction works in progress)