homestead - Re: [Homestead] Rev Wright and Hatred

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Rev Wright and Hatred
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 21:45:44 -0800

Well, Bob, we'd need to change the subject line to make this thread about the dog bill in Mass <g> I generally respond in a thread to what the thread is about. Ray referenced "The rest, though" and that's what I responded to.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "bob ford" <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>

Linda, don't you think that most people have probably made up their minds about Obama's preacherman?
And to be fair; always remember: One man's Elmer Gantry is another man's Reverand Ike. <g>

What happened with the dog bill in Mass?; what is happening with RFID currently in your burb of Kali? Much more interesting than preacherman blues...bobf