homestead - Re: [Homestead] Seems like...

  • From: Bunjov AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Seems like...
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 09:53:41 EDT

And 'y'. You can't forget the 'y'. 'ly' on the end of almost anything lends
a whole different tone, and animates the whole concept.
Sandy
Mid-Mojave
Ready to jump in the truck and make the drive around the lake to feed the
geese. If I don't, the gander will lead his harem right into my yard and make

the cats crazy. He's not a nice person.
P.S. I believe the appeal of the 'l' lies in its simplicity. The shortest
distance between two points...

In a message dated 9/16/2008 6:40:25 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
genegerue AT ruralize.com writes:

On Sep 16, 2008, at 8:26 AM, Marie McHarry wrote:

> I am alive and welll and will return to my regular levell of - well
> whatever it is I do here. Marie

What she does here is caress us with ellls. An editor in llove with
ellls. Loverlly. One of my fave lletters.