homestead - Re: [Homestead] Intro & Question

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Intro & Question
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 12:03:41 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Susan,  welcome.

You can record your property in a number of ways.  But, you are correct that
eventually you could probably be located there.  But that is entirely
different than the gov't or other snoops knowing everywhere you go, how much
time you spend in any one place, and/or what you buy and what you spend.

Your homestate is one of the first to roll out the new RFID embedded Driver's
License............ bob ford

p.s.  we have at least one person on the list from Washinton State.