homestead - Re: [Homestead] A Note To Don re Gustav

  • From: DSanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] A Note To Don re Gustav
  • Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2008 08:53:31 EDT

Yup, I have to agree. I quit working with them and volunteer with the United
Methodist relief teams. They work in smaller quicker groups, Always get in
there before the red cross and spend 100 percent of donations on relief with
the church org picking up the tab for expenses, so no politics. Just get to
work and not worry about the other garbage.

Drew

In a message dated 8/31/2008 8:49:03 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,