homestead - Re: [Homestead] Bad storm last night

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Bad storm last night
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 09:51:06 -0500

.....what a mess......have you talked to Chris, Gene?....bobford

Thanks for the alert. I went out early and just came in for water and checked e-mail, none from her, which is very suspect.

I just called her. She is detouring repeatedly on her way to work. She had just cleaned up our backyard from the last big wind that took down a tree and had everything spiffy for her sister's visit later today. She says there is now debris everywhere including in the swimming pool of course. But no trees down on our property.