homestead - Re: [Homestead] Well?

  • From: "Robert Walton" <waltonrp AT gmail.com>
  • To: raving_dove AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Well?
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 21:24:29 -0400

I think that it's a good plan at face value and if he speaks the
truth. Not sure how sound it is, but it is the first person I've heard
with a plan. I'm afraid that is how other people will react also.
Follow the guy with the plan.

I've heard the ads on the radio. The fact that he is spending a lot of
money on this means that he stands to make a lot of money on this.

But, on the other hand, I really doubt that we are going to change our
energy dependence unless someone makes a lot of money.

I sent email to Jim Webb, my Senator and Tim Kaine, my governor to see
what they think. That will be interesting fodder.

Rob - Va