homestead - Re: [Homestead] gypsum?

  • From: Bunjov AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] gypsum?
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 18:37:37 EDT

Hi, all -

Aha! The beginning of an interesting thread.

Am I correct in remembering, awhile back, a similar discussion...stacked
cages (rabbits over chickens over bees over in-laws, etc.) - whereby things
got
fertizilized by gravity? I'm sure it was this list.

Over the years I've used all sorts of construction/demolition stuff. Windows
for cold frames, window screens (not the rusting kind) to line pots and
planters, kitchen cabinets for window seats, dis-assembled birdcages for
trellises...ad infinitum.

Sandy
Mid Mojave
(Watching our one and only Sheriff's car whiz by, heading east. There are
three deputies...assigned between Victorville and Stateline, Nevada. Good
luck,
guys.)

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.