homestead - [Homestead] Hey, April who lives in Keene

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Hey, April who lives in Keene
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 14:53:28 -0400

I wonder if you could give me a restaurant recommendation for tomorrow lunch in Keene, we are meeting my step daughter and her grand parents. 7 for lunch and its ok for it to be not cheap. Not astronomical, bit it doesn't have to be cheap unless the cheap happens to be really, really good. If you know of something locavore, the grand dad likes beer..

Thanks, I hope you see this.

Celia