homestead - Re: [Homestead] The gift of a goat changed her world

  • From: Roy Morgan <k1lky AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The gift of a goat changed her world
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 14:04:23 -0400

On Jul 3, 2008, at 10:08 AM, Lisa K.V. Perry wrote:
For me the biggest part of the holidays is the tree, the homemade treats and
the music.

Hear, hear!

... I still threw in token gifts ... Due to my neurosis that if
I don't give something homemade, it doesn't feel right to me.

Pardon the expression, but that's not neurosis, that's family values.

Roy

Roy Morgan
k1lky AT earthlink.net
Lovettsville, VA 20180