homestead - Re: [Homestead] Leaving

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: Don Bowen <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Leaving
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 20:57:05 -0500

Good deal. Hope you find good gas stations.

The RV parking place is ready when you are.

Keep it between the lines.

On Jun 24, 2008, at 8:43 PM, Don Bowen wrote:

Well time to go. I am leaving here tomorrow morning to head for Missouri. Baring problems I expect to be there at least by Sunday if not sooner. Planned route is here to Barstow the 40 to 44 to Springfield.

Don Bowen KI6DIU