homestead - Re: [Homestead] Un/homeschooling: A Challenge

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Un/homeschooling: A Challenge
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 17:03:58 -0700 (PDT)

Fine; as I wrote before; the method, ideology, philosophy, curriculae doesn't
concern me. The miscreants can be indoctrinated or not indoctrinated and the
person teaching can state that their doctrine is not to have a doctrine. I
do not care. I want to see results.

I loved the promise of Norplant. 'should be every girls (other than the
children of the people on this list, of course)favorite 13th birthday
gift.

.....Some time when my email is working better, I'm going to ask you a couple
of questions about how to make dehydrated vegetables taste better when
rehydrated. Take care, Lynda.......bobford