homestead - [Homestead] money or the lack of it...

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] money or the lack of it...
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 20:39:04 -0700

I went to an inflation calculator http://www.westegg.com/inflation/
Depressing
What cost $100 in 1999 would cost $126.71 in 2007.

I've been reading the political stuff, noting new IMO. I have never voted for the person who won the election and I started out voting against Nixon and his 'secret' plan to end the war in Viet Nam.

The dem is a product of the Illinois political machine.
The repub represents what the repubs have done to this country (and the treasury) over the last 7 years.

Well almost nothing new. Is the republican candidate really the Manchurian Candidate? Probably not but I don't know.

Rob
becida AT comcast.net

  • [Homestead] money or the lack of it..., Rob, 06/11/2008