homestead - [Homestead] We Mustn't Shoot Ourselves in the Head Twice, Like VF

  • From: Bill Jones <billj AT harborside.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] We Mustn't Shoot Ourselves in the Head Twice, Like VF
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 17:10:32 -0700

Can't someone buy this sow another position? Why is she determined to ruin both Obama and her party? She couldn't win by the rules. She actually wants a win against "Uncommitted" to count just as if Obama had even been on the ballot in Michigan. What about the African-Americans in Detroit who didn't feel enough allegiance to "Uncommitted" to show up and vote? This is the most shameful spectacle I've even seen in American politics. It's really showing us that women, or at least Clintons anyway, just don't have the maturity to run a gentlemanly election campaign. With them, it's hillbillery or nobody. What a disgrace! Please, superdelegates, quit waiting for a million dollar bribe from Haim Saban and do the right thing!

I must say how nice it's been not to have "Lynda's" toxic propaganda cluttering my hard drive. Hey, it's a "homestead" list where no one's even mentioned having a sick calf for a decade, so I figure I'm not missing anything real. I can certainly delay reading more political posts with no loss.

  • [Homestead] We Mustn't Shoot Ourselves in the Head Twice, Like VF, Bill Jones, 05/21/2008