homestead - Re: [Homestead] something lighter

  • From: "Jerry W. Shepperd" <shepperd AT austincc.edu>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] something lighter
  • Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 14:34:11 -0500

Rob,

I wonder if a 12 gauge shotgun counts as a weapon? If he wants longbows and broadswords, then I am out.

Jerry

At 01:18 PM 4/19/2008, Rob wrote:
Earlier this year someone sent me a jpeg of a help wanted ad. I like
the 'idea' of it. I kept it and noticed it again today and looked it
up. I found this.

http://fullygeek.com/2006/11/time-travel-advertisment/

Rob

becida AT comcast.net
Western Washington State, USA

Forget injuries, never forget kindnesses.
-- Confucius

He is a man of sense who does not grieve for what he has not, but rejoices in what he has.
-- Epictetus

It is the mark of a truly intelligent person to be moved by statistics.
-- George Bernard Shaw

It's never crowded along the extra mile.
-- Wayne Dyer