homestead - Re: [Homestead] Gas prices (remember Gene's cherry pie)

  • From: "Don Bowen" <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Gas prices (remember Gene's cherry pie)
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 06:15:54 -0700

New Internet-enabled business for someone: ride sharing across
country.
There is an antique tractor list I occasionally visit. They have a site for people who want heavy things hauled where they can find someone with the capacity to haul going that direction. It works well as long as you are in no hurry.

There is also a site (link long since cone) where you can bid on hauling things for people.

Got room for a passenger, Don?
Sure. Leaving sometime in the next several weeks. Leaving Hollister in about three weeks, leaving the LA area a few days later. Passing though Barstow then I 40 to Oklahoma City then to Springfield. Departure data somewhat dependent on when the finances come together.

Don Bowen KI6DIU