homestead - Re: [Homestead] Sounds sexy and sound

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Sounds sexy and sound
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 20:16:25 -0400

I saw a good one the other day, something like

A good friend will bail you out of jail when you call him, a great friend will be sitting beside you saying "Damn, that was FUN!"

Gene GeRue wrote:
Chris sent me this, which was sent to her from a friend:

Life is short,
Break the rules,
Forgive quickly,
Kiss slowly,
Love truly,
Laugh uncontrollably,
And never regret anything that made you smile.........

I have no idea who “R” is, but he/she certainly has a great outlook.