homestead - [Homestead] Unfit for office

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: Homestead <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Unfit for office
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 08:53:28 -0500

Yesterday while shopping I admired a woman's derriere.

I then went dow the road and bought three girls who had been living in a commune.

Then I went home and became intimate with some fruit trees.

Pretty dumb of me to write these admissions--they have now become an acknowledged part of my history.

Some of you may be even now praying for my miserable soul.

Thank goodness I am not running for office. Of course should I ever become insane and do so I will note that these aberrations occurred during my salad years.

By the way, all three of the girls are colored.