homestead - [Homestead] Food Riot

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Food Riot
  • Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2008 20:27:39 -0700

A couple of weeks ago I read about this. You go to google news and put in a word or phrase and see how many hits you get, then you check it later and see if it's changed.
I started on the 22nd of Mar and had 278 hits with the words 'food riot' (no quote marks, just the words). As you can see below the number of hits has been going up every time I check it.
Nothing scientific about it, it doesn't mean anything other than the google news search engine is finding more articles with the words food AND riot in them. Still, it strikes me as a bit odd.

There is still a lot to be said for growing your own food...

google news search for 'food riot'

278 on the 22 mar 08
289 23 mar
330 24 Mar
380 26 Mar
970 02 Apr
1330 05 Apr
1698 07 April 08
<<<<<<<

Rob

becida AT comcast.net
Western Washington State, USA

  • [Homestead] Food Riot, Rob, 04/07/2008