homestead - Re: [Homestead] Ideas needed

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Ideas needed
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 13:12:48 -0800

Send it to me <g> The silly things cost a fortune! We just bought one because they fit spaces that a standard size door won't.

A lady in town has one out front and she used pot holders that are like a round metal wire and have a hook on them. She inserted the hook between the louvers and then put pots in them. Really pretty.

My cousin uses one in his work shop. He uses it the same way the lady in town does and hanges "stuff" off the louvers. Only he has his between two rafters in his workshop and the stuff hangs down.

I have ONE bifold door-wooden, with fixed louvers, very shutter like.
What can I do with it?
I have thought about maybe some kind of artsy trellis for flowering
vines, you know, punch a hole here and there kind of thing, but does
anyone else have any ideas of what I could do with this other than burn
it? There are only two panels, so dressing screeens are out.

Bev
34.498N 85.076W Bev is Earth, Ron is Sky