homestead - [Homestead] PTC 11, from Bill

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: Homestead List <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] PTC 11, from Bill
  • Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 12:53:25 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [Homestead] Political question, if I may
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 15:54:19 -0800
From: Bill Jones <billj AT harborside.com>
To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org

Who's not happy to some of the old kooks go, like Santorum? But I
wonder, which candidate ran under the only promise that could ever
possibly stop this war, that of reining in Israel? So I wouldn't expect
anything great, and if anything, I'd expect their old childishness and
vindictiveness to get the better of them, now that they have just enough
ammo to shoot themselves in the foot again.

You can be happy that terrorists will be able to receive their phone
calls from abroad in private, I guess.

Bill