homestead - Re: [Homestead] The Truth About Organic Gardening

  • From: Don Bowen <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: "homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org" <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The Truth About Organic Gardening
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 15:00:07 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

I am currently on an organic vegetable farm. He farms about 200 acres of
vegetables, mostly salad greens this time of year. I have learned that
Organic farming is mostly a process.

One thing I have learned is that GMO drift is placing the organic food supply
at risk. There is currently no real testing for GMO, mainly because what
little testing that has been done has found GMO. Look at what happened to
last years Rice crop.

Don Bowen Awl Knotted Up KI6DIU
http://www.braingarage.com

My travel journal