homestead - Re: [Homestead] Do You Love Your Community?

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Do You Love Your Community?
  • Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 08:42:36 -0700

On Feb 29, 2008, at 6:53 PM, paxamicus AT earthlink.net wrote:

I swear when I was clicking around on your site I found an e-book in
progress, it looked like notes, actually, an outline. Maybe I was
hittting outside links without realizing it.

Ah. I don't think of that as "my book." That is The Complete Guide To Country Living," a project that I expect will never be finished but just grow and evolve with the times. Once Tim gets the RURALIZE.com site rebuilt I will again be making additions. Contributions are strongly solicited, not just in those areas of my ignorance, which are legion, but in all aspects of country living. This is a good place for wanna-be writers to get some practice and get your presence out there. Just here on this list we have knowledgeable people of myriad skills and experiences. As this list belongs to all members, so I think of The Complete Guide in the same way.

  • Re: [Homestead] Do You Love Your Community?, Gene GeRue, 03/01/2008