homestead - Re: [Homestead] Viruses

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Viruses
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 09:44:56 -0800

Fingers and toes crossed!

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "clhw" <clhw AT infoave.net>

Thank you, Lynda and Bev.
I'm feeling a little better every day, but there are ups and downs.

Of course, we are getting ready for my first post-op appointment with the
surgeon who is to give me his opinion about my readiness to drive, and the
call came through that the well-drilling crew will be here about the time
of my appointment in a town 25 miles away. Sigh...

I'm excited about being able to do laundry without major logistical
planning but I also want to be able to drive and one incision site needs
some attention.

Anyway, it's good to be improving.
Lynn