homestead - [Homestead] Great free music for your homestead

  • From: Mogrits <mogrits AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Great free music for your homestead
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 16:12:27 -0500

I found a great website that has cost me a right smart amount of time.
The site has thousands of free concerts for streaming download- higher
quality for paid download.

These are archived concerts promoted by Bill Graham, "The King Biscuit
Flower Hour" and hundreds of Classic Country concerts as well. This is
everyone from Bob Dylan to Miles Davis to Patsy Cline to Tom Waits.

If you are on dialup it's still worth the time to browse the original
concert posters and other artwork they sell.

Wolfgang Grajonca was Bill Graham. I'm interested in hearing what
other's opinion is of the site: www.wolfgangsvault.com

Warren

  • [Homestead] Great free music for your homestead, Mogrits, 12/10/2007