homestead - [Homestead] Sweet potatoes

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: Homestead List <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Sweet potatoes
  • Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 15:29:34 -0500

I bought some sweet potatoes about 3-4 years ago-I can't remember the
variety now and don't feel like looking it up, but I was
wondering...just how well do sweet potatoes adapt to a specific soil?
For a couple of years now, I have saved a potato and started slips for
the next season. It seems to me that the potatoes this year were
smaller than in past years...have I lost adaption, or do you think it
was just the drought?

Bev
--
Bevanron of EarthNSky Farm Sleep well tonight, for somewhere in the
ocean's depths, MY son is protecting YOUR freedom.