homestead - Re: [Homestead] Forget oil and housing, let's talk about water

  • From: Subscriber <list.subscribbler AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Forget oil and housing, let's talk about water
  • Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 19:07:22 -0500

I'm a long time lurker on this very interesting group. But...

Throw rocks at them? Is it your intent to hit one? Do you think this is
funny? You know this could bring one down, right? What's next, pot shots
at them with your .22 or 30-30? Do you know who it is that flies these
things? It's our children. Not the devil, not the President, not the
Secretary of Defense or the king of halliburton. It's our children. The
son of our school principal flies one of these. Would you also advocate
sinking a Navy ship, or submarine, if you could? It's the same thing. This
is insane. You should rethink that. I am appalled.

Mark

East central MO